There are a number of lawful reasons for not wearing a face covering including while doing strenuous exercise or if you can’t meet occupational health and safety guidelines related to your work while wearing a face covering.
Due to the ever-evolving situation surrounding COVID-19,
Smith’s Tree Services Victoria would like to take this opportunity to update our valued clients.
Our arborists are continuing to provide a high standard of work prioritising local infrastructure, roads and powerline clearance so emergency and essential services can continue doing what they need to do.
At this stage, Smith’s Tree Services Victoria are still fully operational and are taking every precaution to keep our employees, their families, and the community safe.
As per the State and Federal Government's advice, we have reviewed our OHS Policies and have amended our practices to lower the risk of transmission.
The following actions will be practiced by all employees at Smith’s Tree Services Victoria:
• minimising person-to-person interactions within 1.5m
• minimising the number of individuals involved in activities that need to occur within 1.5m of each other
• providing personal protective equipment (PPE) (for example, gloves, masks and/or face shields)
• providing hand washing facilities such as wash basin, clean running water, soap, paper towels in strategic locations to ensure employees can access them in a timely manner
• providing access to hand sanitiser and encouraging regular use
Our workcentre displays our:
IT'S NOT OVER YET
We will continue social distancing, practicing good hygiene and ensuring we meet QR code requirements to minimise the potential introduction of coronavirus (COVID-19) to the work site. This includes asking employees before they enter the worksite, if they have